Yesterday Microsoft launched their month-to-month replace for the Floor Duo, taking it to construct 2021.207.70 in North America and 2021.207.72 in Europe.
The replace weighs in at 82.39MB and incorporates the March fifth Android safety replace, and another enhancements.
The official changelog is now accessible and reads:
- Addresses eventualities outlined within the Android Safety Bulletin – March 2020.
- Improves gadget stability.
- Improves gadget efficiency.
- Improves Floor Duo UI stability.
- Improves incoming ring expertise with the communication apps.
- Fixes the expertise when dismissing apps in single display screen mode which had a delay earlier than exhibiting the house display screen.
- Taking screenshots in single display screen mode captures the lively display screen as an alternative of each.
- Will increase time that the “Double-tap to modify screens” is out there to alter screens.
- Fixes the power to unlock the gadget utilizing the fingerprint reader when an app is operating above the lock display screen.
- Apps that solely assist portrait orientation can now rotate clockwise when spanning throughout each screens.
Floor Duo customers can look ahead to the replace to be pushed out to them or obtain it by Checking for Updates within the System Replace part of the Settings app.